Get password protected bank statements delivered straight to your inbox. Not only are these eStatements more secure than paper, but they’re also a great way to reduce filing and help you do your bit to support the environment.
How it works
What you get
- A regular electronic statement via email
- Secure and paperless alternative
- The ability to manage and save your eStatement in one easy-to-access location on a computer
- The capability to update your statement options at any point
How to get it
- Register for eStatements by using Internet Banking, Telephone Banking or visiting your nearest branch.
- To open your eStatements you will need to download and install the Striata Reader and Adobe Reader. Links to both of these products will also be provided in the cover mail of your eStatement.
- Your eStatement will be delivered to your email inbox as an .emc file attached to the email.
- For security reasons, you will be prompted to enter a password to open the file.
- Once you’ve registered for electronic statements you will receive a welcome email that will contain the requirements needed to receive and view your eStatement.
How to install the Striata Reader
- Connect to the Internet.
- Download the Striata Reader from the Striata website. Follow the instructions specific to your computer’s operating system.
- The Striata Reader will now be installed.
- ABSA Online Banking App
- ABSA Bank Swift, Sort and Branch Code
- How to Register for ABSA Online Banking
- ABSA Bank Internet Banking: Application & Login Details
- ABSA Online Banking: Getting Login (User ID & Password).
- How to Open ABSA Bank Account Online Yourself, Without Going to the Bank
- How To Open An Instant ABSA Bank Business Account
- ABSA Bank launches Mobile App and USSD Services
- How to Register or Reset PIN for ABSA USSD Transaction
- How To Check ABSA Account Balance | Online, Phone, SMS, USSD
- Full List Of ABSA Bank Credit Cards To Get For Online Shopping
- How to Request For ABSA Bank e-Statement
- Apply For ABSA Bank Quick Loans
- ABSA Banking Working Hours/ Days Per Branch
- How To Contact ABSA Bank Customer Care; Phone Numbers, Email, Twitter and Facebook